Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Watching airplanes come in

Before Conference started this morning, we drove to Gravely Point for a little walk and to watch the planes come in. They were flying right over our heads! It was a great view with the Washington Monument in the background. I think the whole experience was a love/hate deal for Dillon. He'd get really excited when he saw the plane, and then look a little scared when it was right over our heads. The only unpleasant part of this was the weather. It is so hot still ...where is fall?


1 comment:

Kimberly Porter said...

I'm the first to comment...yeah! Your blog is so fun. I love blogs because I get to know people so well. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Chandler's world as well. :)

P.S. That Dillon of yours is adorable. He has the greatest smile.