Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home from the Hospital

...and of course the pictures keep coming...
Nan & Wesley made it home from the hospital safe & sound. Suddenly our car and apartment feel much smaller--we're a family of four! As proud parents we can't help but take lots of pictures of Wesley. And then we look at the pictures and can't help but feel like they just don't do his cuteness justice. For instance, he's really not cross-eyed as this last picture might suggest, I promise.

8 comments:

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

I forget how tiny they are!!! I am so glad to hear that you and Wesley are healthy and doing good!! Dillion will be an awesome big brother. Have fun with two and congratulations!!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I so know what you mean about pictures not doing justice. I always feel that same way after taking pictures...especially when the boys were new. Don't worry...he looks super cute. I can't help but think that he looks a lot like his Daddy!

I'm glad that you all made it home safe & sound. I want to chat soon...but don't want to bug you too much. Especially since you are probably sleeping any spare second you can get! Love you guys. Keep those pictures comin'...LOVE them!

Micah-n-Holly said...

The pictures are adorable! The cross-eyed one is the best! He is adorable! Enjoy your first days as a family of four! Yay!

The Olsons said...

When can we come over to see you???

Christine said...

Congratulations!! I just saw that he was born - what a beautiful little boy!

Kristen said...

He is SO CUTE! I think he looks a lot like Dillon. Congrats, guys!

courtney said...

he is such a cutie! I love that dillon told me "it is called wesley; it is my baby." hopefully the sibling love will continue!

Blake and Courtney said...

Congratulatons! He is beautiful. Thanks for keeping up your blog so well. Great way to stay in touch. Give both your kids kisses from me.
Love,
Courtney