Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, November 7, 2008

Big day in the life of my lawyer

Yesterday was a monumental day for Aaron. He was sworn into the Illinois Bar and given a license to practice law. Our sweet friends watched Dillon so we could get a little more out of the experience. And we celebrated afterward by going to lunch. It was really fun to then have Aaron home for the rest of the day. He really is a lawyer now. He is going to court next week and will really get to address the judge!! I'm so proud of my hubby!
He was sporting his new cuff links and tie from my sisters. Well done ladies! Watch out...he's got a license to sue!
Wesley and I spent most of the time in the aisle, but I was still really glad we were there to support Aaron.

8 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Congrats!!! That's cool that it's all official.

I love Wesley's face in all these pictures. His eyes kill me...like " deer in the headlights" kind of look. He reminds me of Carson...his eyes and eyebrows...and even the shape of his head! Weird, but he does!

cb said...

Congrats Aaron & Natalie, you look beautiful...We'll have to get together soon.

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Way to go Aaron, my husband deals with lawyers cause he is a cop. He is wondering what type of lawyer(defense, prosecuting, civil,etc.) And a another side note your boys are little cuties we need to know what you do to get boys cause all we can manage is girls!!!

The Olsons said...

Congratulations, Aaron. Feel free to sue me anytime you'd like.
-Gregory

Brad Hanks said...

Hey Aaron,

Great good, you make it look easy! Laurel took to MPRE today, so we really appreciate what you have accomplished.

Becky R. said...

Congratulations Aaron! How exciting! And, your swimming trip sounds like a blast! How fun!

Emily said...

Congratulations!

Maile said...

Congrats! We can't wait to come visit!