Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute brothers

Here are some recent pictures I've taken of the boys together. They really are pretty sweet little friends! This was taken after returning home from a little walk around the block so Dillon could ride his bike. I think Wesley is so cute in his warm little hat.
Dillon is constantly trying to climb into Wesley's exersaucer with him!
Who wouldn't want to kiss that sweet face?!
As always, Dillon is acting really goofy and Wesley is showing off his contagious smile.

4 comments:

Becky R. said...

I can't believe how big Wesley is getting! Your boys are so cute!

The Chicago Bowlers said...

Your boys are adorable! What fun kids.

queendeni said...

Hey Aaron and Nan...You guys are sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee! LOL! Long time no talk. I wanted to catch up with you because I am finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy getting married! Wow I think everybody was questioning if this day would ever come. How are you guys anyway? I want to send you guys an invitation. I heard that you are in Chicago from "fatty" and doing very well. Shoot me an email ASAP with your address and telephone number. I need to get a hold of my long lost freshman friends. My email is natepreston2@gmail.com. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon!

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow - your boys are SO cute! I love the picture of them on the side together. Hope you guys are doing well!