Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zoo Days

We've been to the zoo three times in the last month. Twice to the Brookfield Zoo with cousin Janelle and once to Lincoln Park Zoo (downtown) with Nicole and Lorenzo. I wish had better pics to show the fun.
The monkeys are always my favorite. This little baby orangutan was adorable! 2nd cousin Trevor and Wesley were pretty cute hand in hand
The kids loved the dolphins. We watched them swim around for quite a while.
We ended the day with a carousel ride
I love the farm part of the Lincoln Park Zoo.
Gotta love the Gorillas
While we were downtown, we went to Navy Pier and caught a quick ride on Thomas before going to the free night at the Children's Museum.
I love the little nature area of the museum. When we lived in the city, Dillon and I would spend hours just in that little part.
Who's driving this thing?!?!
Water fun. Those cute little jackets don't do much good--the water always runs right into the sleeve.
Pretty rough picture, but at least we know we were there together.
I love having access to all this fun in Chicago. Such a great city! COME VISIT!

2 comments:

hmcclintock said...

Nat looks like you are having fun. I sent you an email but I don't know if you have changed it. I am looking for Heather's email address. Could you send it my way?

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

I love the zoo! I haven't been to the Lincoln Park Zoo since I was a kid, though... but I think the kids have gone with their dad a few times!