Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's

Aaron and I did most of our celebrating on Saturday. During the day he left the house to fill up the car and get a haircut and came back with these: That night we drove into the city and ate really yummy Japanese food at Ai -- this is the only picture I was able to sneak -- it didn't seem very socially acceptable to take pics there in the romantic lighting. I really couldn't get over how good the food tasted, probably mostly because I didn't have to cook it.
From there we cabbed over to Cadillac Palace Theater to see "Les Miserables." Aaron purchased the tickets as part of my Christmas, so we've been looking forward to it for a while. It was incredible -- just a lot of really talented people!
It was a perfect night and I'm so happy I got to celebrate another Valentine's Day with my hot man! I love you Aaron!
On V-Day I served my boys my traditional breakfast -- heart shaped french toast. Wesley was probably the most excited. My little boys also got a little candy and silly putty they were pretty excited about. Dove chocolate for Aaron. I love all three of my boys!

No comments: