Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day(s) of Preschool

Wesley started preschool this week!  Monday was the open house so we rode the bike and trailer to time how long it would take. 
 Wesley was really excited to finally go!  It's been hard that Dillon is in school and he's not.
He was thrilled to get there and be with Jackson AND the Lego Duplo horses!

 Caleb made it obvious it was his turn for a picture!  He loved being at the preschool and would have loved to stay.
 Wednesday was the first full day.  I'm happy to report we biked on that day as well.
 Wes was excited to pull out his bag from last year.
 It's such a cute little school house.
 Little buddies ready for their first day.
 Wes was thrilled to finally be there for a whole morning -- without me and Caleb!  He was super sweet though and gave me several squeezes before letting me leave.
I sure love our Wesley boy and am hoping we have another great year with Twin Lakes!

No comments: