Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Todd is Two Months Old

My baby is two months old!  I can hardly believe it.  He is the sweetest little boy EVER.  Honestly, I think Heavenly Father knew I couldn't handle more than an absolutely perfect baby.  He is just that.  He eats, lays wide eyed smiling at everyone that passes by and then squirms a bit when he's ready to go back to sleep.  He occasionally gets a little fussy in the evenings, he spits up A LOT, and we're far from sleeping through the night -- usually up at least twice, although he usually does one 4-5 hr chunk -- but as far as babies go, he's darn near perfect.  I've fallen head over heels AGAIN!  We love his size right now.  He's filled out a bit, but still has a nice little body that is so fun to hold.  I can't get enough of him.
 
The brothers love him.  Big turning point for Wesley when he started locking eyes and smiling.  Wesley will say, "He smiled at me!  He likes me!"  I love it!  We've gotten a few giggles out of him too.  His daddy is always helping him practice that skill :)  We introduced formula a couple weeks ago and he's doing great with that as his last feeding of the night.
 
A few pics of my perfect baby... 





Tricks with Daddy have begun!

Love this one!
This boy loves to suck.  If he doesn't have his binkie he usually finds his little fist and goes to town.
 He really enjoyed the 4th of July parade!



All dressed up in his outfit from his aunt and uncle when they came to visit.
Aunt Brittany
He had his two month appointment and is weighing in at 11 pounds 10 ounces.  Definitely growing. I'm so grateful for a healthy little boy that I get to snuggle every day.  He probably gets sick of mommy's kisses!!  As for the mommy, I feel great!  A little tired at times, but we're doing ok.  It's so fun to have a baby and feel so relaxed since it's nothing new.  I can just enjoy him.  My back always gets so sore right after baby with the sudden increase in chest size and lots of leaning over holding baby, but it's been lots better the last couple weeks.  I also got sucked into trying a 21 day health challenge -- Beachbody's 21day fix.  I'm on day 6 and I feel great, just a little hungry.  But I'm down 5 pounds and feeling motivated.  It's a good jump start to get me back in shape and it's only 21 days.  You can do anything for 21 days, right?!

Grateful for my little Todd.  We sure love having him in our family!

No comments: