Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Friends like Family

One of the hardest things about moving from Chicago was leaving dear friends who had become like family. We were lucky to see two of those families in July.  We got the chance to spend an afternoon with the Froerers last week!  We picked up right where we left off.  Love them!  We met for lunch.  Pretty crazy with all our children!
I LOVED seeing these two back together!
 
Group shot in the cheese shop.
 We moved the party to a local park.  So fun seeing our kiddos pair off with their old buddies!
 
 
 
 And time with this lady was priceless.
I really think one of the greatest blessings in this life is the people with which we get to share it.  My favorite hymn is "Each Life That Touches Ours for Good."  I have been so blessed with wonderful friends in every stage of my life.  It is one of the tender mercies of the Lord -- we can feel His love through others.  I'm so grateful for good friends, like the Froerers, who've added so much meaning and fun to my life.  I know the Lord loves me because He's sent me angels. 

No comments: