Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, December 8, 2014

Todd is 7 months old

My baby boy is 7 months old!  We really like him!
 He's learning new skills every day -- like holding his bottle.
 His face is about the cutest thing on earth!
 I snapped this picture during our snow storm.  All the kids were outside playing and Todd and I danced around the warm kitchen to Christmas music.  I want to remember that day, no makeup and all -- dancing cheek to cheek!
 Todd is getting very grabby.  He reaches for everything -- faces, earrings, drawstrings, etc. etc.
 And he's learning how to sit.  He can hold it a few seconds on his own.
 He's so fun to play with.  All the older boys, including cousins, love him!
 He's such a good baby and just tags along with our crazy crew.  I'll take him on errands and never hear a peep.
 He really likes his new high chair.

Because he is so spitty we're feeding him more cereal, which means I have to pump all the time so I can add some breastmilk to it.  Hassle.  The good news is that it's working.  He doesn't spit at all if he just has cereal and he gained a pound and a half in two weeks!!  He hasn't had any rolls up until now, but I can see them forming!!



 Love this picture of Wesley feeding him.  These two have a special little bond. 
 Love this baby!

 Babies looking at Christmas lights is one of my favorite things in the world so I keep trying to get a pic of Todd doing just that.  Haven't got a great one yet, but you get the idea.  The first day I started decorating, his eyes were immediately drawn to the lighted garland on the stairs -- magical!

 Picture overload!  I just can't get enough.



 Today he rolled himself right under our bed! Don't worry, he wasn't upset at all.  He kept peeking out to smile, but I ran out of storage for pics :(  He's everywhere these days and has started digging his toes in and pushing himself forward!  Crawling isn't far off! Ahhh!
He's a very loud baby!  Happy, but loud and has been known to distrupt church meetings, etc.  He's way too cute to get after though.  Love our little Todders!

No comments: