Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feeling Sentimental

I decided it was time to add Todd to the bar on the right of the screen.  I added a pic of him and then realized it looked pretty silly next to Caleb's picture of the same age, considering he is three years older.  So I updated Caleb's pic, which looked silly next to Wesley's... you get the idea.  But I had a really hard time deleting Wesley's pic that was taken in our house in Chicago.  My heart hurts so badly every time I see anything that reminds me of our time there.  I wonder if I'll ever stop missing it.  It's the people I miss really. Irreplaceable. And I'm realizing how quickly these little people are growing.   Wow!  I'm grateful for my four boys.  Can't believe I get to be their mom -- that Heavenly Father really entrusted them to my care.  That's humbling.  But I love them so much and wouldn't want to be anywhere else (except maybe Chicago, ha).  So grateful to have such great memories of raising them in Virginia and Chicago.  Glad the Lord let us spend a season of our lives in those places and meet incredible life-long friends.  And I really am grateful to be closer to family now and raise these four crazies every day.  Here's a pic of a typical afternoon around here:
 
This is really more of a journal entry for me, so thanks for enduring if you read this.  Just crazy to think about this life I've been given.  Love my boys (all 5 of them) and my friends all over.

1 comment:

The Curtis Clan said...

I'm grateful for the time we got to spend with you guys! One of my favorite memories was a trip to the zoo where you packed us and the Stephens into your new van...We miss you!