Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, January 20, 2008

More fun in Twin Falls

Baking cookies with Grandma Lori
Playing with Carson and couting every finger
Taking down the 12-foot Christmas tree
We had such a wonderful time visiting with everyone. We were sad to have to say goodbye and head back to Virginia. As we pulled out of the driveway tears came to my eyes, and not just because I'm pregnant (although that may have added to the experience). I just don't like living so far away from family. We have loved Virginia and are having amazing experiences that I wouldn't want to give up, but the trade-off is that we miss a lot of family gatherings. One of these years I hope we'll move a little closer to home.

5 comments:

queendeni said...

Hey Natalie: What beautiful photos of you and that baby!! You look so content and happy, girl! So happy for you guys! Go to deni preston fitness.com, you love it. Plus queendeniforever.blogspot.com.

queendeni said...

Sorry denipreston.com

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I am missing you guys!!! I had such a great time just hanging out with you and am so wishing we could do it on a regular basis. I think the twins are missing their cousin Dillon! Thanks again for the fun visit and all the help...I've been spoiled! Love you!

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Looks like you had a great break!! Congrats on the baby news. We are so excited for you. We are just a few days behind you so maybe they will end up being born on the same day! That would be funny. I hope you are feeling great and that all is awesome back in Virginia!

Heather Palmer said...

Man I love you guys. It's fun to see pictures of both of you and your family. Hope all is well.
Gannon