Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Still here-still busy

We just wanted to let you know that we have not fallen off the face of the earth. We are in the middle of moving and don't have internet set up at our new house yet. We love our new place in Westmont, IL (suburb of Chicago). We'll be sure to post lots of pictures of our new home as soon as possible. Aaron survived the bar but we won't get the results until October. We're headed to Utah/Idaho next week so we still have lots of adventure and fun ahead. We'll try to update soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you already, my friend!

jenny said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!

HatchMe said...

Natalie, call me if you get into Twin Falls, I would love to see you and Aaron, if you get a chance. I know you come here and about a bo billion people probably want to see you but if you want and can email me at melodiehatch@gmail.com and I can give you my contact info and stuff. Oh and just wanted you to know that we are naming our baby Natalie ;)

Annie Ogle said...

Moving is always so busy, no matter how much planning you try to do, it is always hectic!

Becky R. said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys love your new home. Have fun and good luck moving!