Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School -- 2nd Grade

You may have noticed LOTS of posts in the last couple of days. It's all so I could get caught up and be current for today -- THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Dillon started 2nd Grade today. Whoa!  When did my boy get so big?  He was obviously excited because he came into my room, fully dressed, at 7:05AM.  He said he woke up even earlier, but stayed in his bed until 7:00.  We got all ready and walked out to greet the bus driver to let her know I'd drive him just for today.  I grabbed a quick picture of our school boy before heading to the school.
 The route to the school was slow but we eventually got there. 
Things were a bit chaotic, but we found his classroom and met Mrs. Gordon.


After school we waited outside for the bus.  Do you see Wesley giving Dillon a "thumbs up" as he got off the bus?!  So cute.
We're up for another great school year.  I'm proud of my little 2nd grader!

No comments: