Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dillon's 3rd Birthday!

My little boy turned 3 on the 17th of this month! I can't believe he's such a big boy. Amidst all the graduation excitement we had a quick party to celebrate his special day. Above you'll see him holding up three fingers and the large pile of presents to get through..thanks to great friends, grandparents and aunts! You can also see my attempt at a creative cake. I had very limited time, but it turned out okay. Dillon was so fun to watch open presents. He would get so excited and wide-eyed as he slapped his hands on either side of his face!
I think he really liked his new clothes from the aunts on the Hobbs side. He's clinging to them like they're the greatest thing he's every received!
This is a picture of the guests at Dillon's party. You can see Dillon was too distracted with his new toys to smile for the camera. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for coming all the way from Idaho and the Goodes for running birthday errands I didn't have time for. And a special thank you to Aunt "Shelly" for making the trip down in the middle of her crazy schedule.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It must be something about that age...Kallie has those same Cars shoes and LOVES them! :) What a fun birthday celebration!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Natalie,

I did almost the same exact cake for Liam on his third birthday. Did you get the idea online? That is where I got it. Cute! You are looking good too!