Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, May 12, 2008

We're still here

I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you all know that I have not abandoned the world of blogging but just haven't been able to post much as of late. Aaron was in finals for the last two weeks so I didn't have much access to our computer. Here are some highlights of the month of May: Aaron took his last final exam EVER last Thursday! We spent this last weekend in Virginia Beach celebrating. I am babysitting a family with 6 children for the next three days. Aaron's parents fly in on Thursday for graduation (on Sunday). Dillon turns 3 on Saturday. Aaron's parents leave Tuesday and I leave that same day to fly to Chicago to find us a place to live. So I'll have lots to catch up on. Life is busy but good.

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

Congrats on being done with law school! Yea! And, happy birthday Dillon! I miss you guys, good luck with finding a home.

amanda said...

congrats to aaron on graduation! you guys are a cute family.
amanda