Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Circus

The day before Thanksgiving we were able to go (with our holiday guests) to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Aaron's firm has a suite at the United Center (where the Bulls play) so we had great seats.
Before the circus we went to Giordano's for Chicago style pizza.
Check out that cheese!
Watching the circus with Aunt Richelle Dillon was captivated by the horses, elephants and clowns. My favorite part of the whole night was watching Dillon laugh at some silly clown who kept losing his hair and hitting his head on the microphone.
Erika (holding Katie), me, and Maile at the circus. Such great friends!

2 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

Oh, that's so fun that you got to see Maile and Erika! :) I bet you had the best Thanksgiving ever!

Melodie said...

You are really making me hungry with those pictures from Giordano's. That is my most favorite kind of pizza in the whole wide world! Maybe I should have gone to Chicago to do the show after all....I will have to remember that for next year! :)