Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We have had a wonderful year:
Dillon grew A LOT and was potty trained. Aaron graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law. Dillon turned three but talks like he is 15. Aaron spent all of June and July studying for the Illinois bar and he passed!! I brought another little soul into the world on June 29--Wesley Hobbs Chandler. We moved to Chicago in August. Aaron started his first job as an attorney.
We've been blessed to make wonderful new friends and keep in touch with our old ones too. We pray all is well with all of you and wish you the best for the coming year! 2009 here we come! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Chandlers! I was so glad to get your email. Sounds like life in Illinois is treating you right. I wish you all the best in 2009, and hope that it's your best year yet!

Tyler is working tonight (will be home in time for presents in the morning!), so I had a minute to check emails. Better go and get the rest of my stuff done, but I just had to say hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Keep in touch!

Shawna Borg
theborgfamily.com (you have to register for our site - kind of a pain, but it should be pretty quick).

Unknown said...

PS - Sorry the name on this post is Brian. My brother-in-law (Brian) was here earlier and was using our computer and I didn't realize I'm still signed in as him!

Ryan and Megan said...

Hey Natalie-
It's Megan, I used to work with you at Nexus paincare. Super cute blog, the kiddos are getting so big, I used to get updates from Jason everyonce in a while but now I don't see him. If looks like life is treating you well. Life is good in utah too, if you don't mind the freezing temperture. It was good to catch up. You can check out our blog at devenishdiary.blogspot.com if you would like.
Megan Devenish

Cami said...

Hope you had a great holiday season with your family. You all look great! Cute little boys. Miss our C'ville "family". We had missionaries over who just thought Pres. Hobbs is the greatest. Maybe we'll see you one of these days. Happy New Year.