Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday fun

My birthday was this last week. I have the best husband in the world--he always gets the perfect gifts and plans the best things. On Wednesday night, he and Dillon hid my presents all around the house and led me on a little hunt. What cute boys! Aaron really is the best gift giver. He knows what I want before I do. And he's so patient when I open something up and say,"Oh (pause) that's (pause) fun." But without fail, I try it out and LOVE it! He's just the best. The morning of my birthday he arranged for a babysitter so we could go to the temple. Of course, I was a bum and thought, "You're going to make me wake up at 6:30 on my birthday?" But the second we got to the temple I realized it was the perfect gift. I love going to the temple with my husband! I was bummed I didn't have my camera with me to take a picture outside the temple together. So I made him pose with my gifts so I could get a picture of my handsome husband on my birthday.
That night I arranged for a last minute babysitter so I could drive into the city and pick up Aaron for dinner. We ate at a yummy German restaurant and, as always, it was just fun to be together.
On Friday we had some friends over for my favorite cake. I always like an excuse to host a little get-together.
All in all it was a wonderful birthday (that lasted 3 days)! Aaron, thank you for being the best husband I could ever ask for. I love you more than anything in the world! Happy Birthday to me!!!

5 comments:

Becky R. said...

Happy Birthday Natalie-I'm glad you had such a great day(s)!

*LaUrA* said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a good one.

Joe and Kristen Blakley said...

After some serious pushing from my friends I have finally given into the world of blogging. Your family looks so cute. Your boys are darling. I'm glad you had a great birthday.

Emily said...

Natalie! I'm so excited I found you on Facebook (that is where I found the blog) You have a darling family! We too, have a blog but it is private. If you want to send me your e-mail address I will send you an invite.

ems_gems@msn.com

Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a good one :)