Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun with my fam

I took a million pictures while I was in Idaho, so here are just some of the highlights with my family:
Shoshone Falls
Getting the house ready for the big Homecoming Party
Having a little Puzzle Playoff
Snuggling with Aunt Richelle
Splashing with Aunt Diana
Swimming with Uncle Jason
Dinner in the mountains
Having a little too much fun with the auto button on my camera! Going for rides on the new office chair--my mom is such an awesome grandma--the ride made stops at Musicland (singing fun songs around the piano) and Storyland (reading a book on the couch).
Washing the car with Grandpa.
It was so fun to see everyone. Mom and Dad, thanks for letting me stay for so long--I know I'm not the best/cleanest house guest! Thanks for putting up with us. We love you all and miss you already.

No comments: