Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guy time

Last night a few guys from church (terming it a "Menrichment") had a little night out on the town! They went to a 3D showing of Avatar. I decided Aaron needed to go since he could use a little break and NEVER gets to go to movies (yeah, I'm one of those weird people who really doesn't enjoy them). Well it is no suprise that he had a blast. But the best part was that he came home in the best mood! If that is always the outcome, maybe he needs to do that more often! (I better be careful what I say.) I'm grateful one of the other wives was able to catch a photo op. Looking good in those 3D glasses boys!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm one who isn't that into movies either. My hubby saw Avatar without me, too! (I couldn't fathom sitting through 3 hours of a movie I wasn't dying to see. Especially when I had other things to do.) Good thing they have other people to go with, huh?

Nan and Aaron said...

Amanda, I've love to see your blog. Send me an invite. nanandchan--gmail.