Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, April 30, 2010

Livin' it up in Chicago

There are lots of fun Chicago things I just have to do while we live here. I've checked two big ones off the list this month. 1. Bulls Game
2. The Oprah show! I got last minute tickets with two other girls and went this week. The show was a bit depressing (Tony Alamo) but the experience was awesome. The combination of coordinated bright outfits and a pregnant friend got us to the front of the line and 3rd row seats! It was awesome! We were 10 feet away from Oprah and she and I totally made eye contact once! She was very personable and funny and just chatted with the audience after the show. I'm so glad we went and I'd love to try again next season---her LAST season. Go Oprah!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yay front of the line! LOVE that!

Sarah and Trent said...

How fun! Trent loves to go to the Jazz games no matter where we are living. And that is SO cool you got to see Oprah!

Nicki said...

Congrats on going to see Oprah! I've lived here most my life and have never gone... and now that the show is ending, I never will! Oh well... she sorta annoys me anyway!

Justin and JoLyn said...

One word: JEALOUS!!... but so happy for you! How fun!

Rebecca said...

Holy Hannah! That is so cool!