Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, September 22, 2011

He's got talent folks

My man just does it all. He got roped into singing at the ward talent show. He sang Bill Withers "Lovely Day." During the first chorus, suddenly a lot of the men in the audience made their way to the stage to be his back-up singers. I had been complaining that I would be the only lady not surprised, since I knew the plan. So my sweet husband found a way to surprise me too! He pulled me out of the audience, got on a knee and handed me some beautiful roses! It was super sweet. The only unfortunate thing is that I didn't get it on tape, for obvious reasons. I'm hoping someone else captured it. But here is a picture of the roses...
...and here is the video I got before he grabbed me!
[Ok, the video isn't loading. I'll try again later...]
But let me just say that my husband is awesome! I don't know exactly why, but I feel like I've kind of fallen in love with him all over again in the last couple of weeks. He somehow got cuter! He really is the man of my dreams and I am so lucky that I get to spend forever with him.

No comments: