Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More sentences

I wanted to record a few more first grade sentences.  Dillon just has a way with words!

  • I am kiwi! It is easy being green.  I am a sweet fruit.  I am a healthy fruit to eat.  When I am dried I taste a little better.  I can be sliced up.  It is easy being green!  However, I'm not eaten very often.
  • Did you know my favoret kind of shark is the blue shark? One of my favoret animals is the shark.  Sharks are very agresive. 
  • I found a ring in my closet.  It was an inch wide and three cm tall.  It was golden.  My wish was if I could work at the Shed Acwareeum.  I grew up and it came true.
  • Reading is magical becouse it can tell you new things.  I love to read.  I read a 10 chapter book in two days twice.  It was called snowy.
  • I am 47 inches tall.  The color of my eyes is blue.  These are some words that describe me: smart, lazy, fun, nice, happy, strong.  My favorite color is blue.  My favorite toy is a new ras car Lamdergeeny.  My best school subject is werk.  This is what I like to do most: play whith new toys.
  • I am lucky.  To begin with, I am lucky because  I love dolphins and I have a stuffed animal dolphin.  I have the book Dolphin Take in my desk.  My favorite animal is the dolphin.  Next, I am lucky because I like to read and I have lots of books.  I read a lot.  My hobby is reading.  Finally, I am lucky because I have toys to play with.  I play a lot.  I like to play.  I am lucky!  I wish I could be so lucky that I had six leopard sharks!
  • Here are five great things about me! I care about the earth. I love animals and my whole family including me. I love to eat. I love to read.

     

  •  While we're talking about Dillon, he lost two teeth this last Saturday.  They were both dangling so Aaron and I gave him a little incentive if he'd let us pull them out. He had spotted a shark pee-wee pillow pet at the store that morning.  We'd pay for 1/2 if he used his money for the other 1/2 -- IF we pulled both teeth out that day. Aaron pulled one and Dillon pulled the other himself!
    So, he's got two new holes in his head, one on top of the other.

    We love our Dillon!

No comments: