Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update on our 14 month old

This baby keeps getting bigger. And sweeter. I like him a lot right now. Everything he does is so darn cute! Here are some random shots of the last month or so. 
 He likes his big brothers. I love how he's right up in Dillon's face in this one!
He loves to explore.Whenever we're outside he checks to see if the van door has been left open so he can get in. He loves crawling around and pushing all the buttons.
 He also likes to put everything in his mouth, including sidewalk chalk. He loves walking around with this little bucket, dumping all the chalk out, and then putting it back in.
 He's learning to say prayers. It's so sweet. He folds his arms and starts his special jibberish, unique to prayers.
 Not much to say here, he's just awesome! He likes to wander off a little and just sit by himself. He'll also sit immediately if you pull out a snack, he definitely likes to be seated before he eats.
 Brothers

 He's really communicating these days and does a pretty good job letting you know what he wants. He will  yell and then pull me over to what he wants, or grab my legs and lurch up letting me know he wants to be picked up. He'll crawl on my lap and then make sure I know he'd like me to stand, etc. Pretty demanding, but I don't mind much. 

He's also started dancing more lately. He thinks dancing involves one arm waving since I like to pick him up and hold his one hand in a traditional dancing position. So he stomps with his feet while waving one arm when he hears upbeat music. Pretty awesome!

He's sweet. Today he just kept going up to Wesley and giving him a squeeze. Of course he stopped as soon as I pulled out the camera. He LOVES his two blankets and his bear, and likes to take them out with him after his nap. He's much more likely to snuggle with you if they're in tow.

I'm savoring every moment of this stage. It's my favorite!

1 comment:

Jerusalem Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Can I eat him...he is so cute!!!