Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, November 19, 2012

Visitors from Idaho

Thanks to a medical conference, my parents came to stay for a few days.  My dad only spent one day at the conference and the rest of the time we were able to play.  The boys LOVED having them here.  The moment they walked through the door my poor parents were attacked!


 Grandma was a great little piano coach and even played a few duets with Dillon -- sweet!
 Caleb wanted in on the fun too!
 One night we got a sitter and went with my parents to a Bulls basketball game.
We made a quick stop at the Jordan statue on our way in.
 We had pretty good seats, so we were able to really see how giant those guys are!
 It was so fun to share the experience with my awesome parents...
 ...and my hubby.


 Close games are fun to watch -- unfortunately we lost in the end, but it was still awesome to be there.
Back at home, my dad was the greatest sport, letting the boys "dress him up", etc.  And my mom always takes the time to read with the boys.  I love it!  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it.
 Caleb loved Grandpa's squeezes!
 The night before they left we ate at All Aboard Diner.
 Fun to show off our favorite places.

Thanks for coming Mom and Dad.  We always love having you and hope you'll come back soon!
Sorry we sent you home with sickness :(

No comments: