Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Strange Happening

Has anyone seen this girl?
She seems to have been replaced today with a highly productive housewife.  This woman cleaned 4 toilets, endless floorboards, several walls and doors, mopped the entire main floor and 3 bathrooms, washed and put away the dishes and vacuumed 4 rooms.  All this while somehow still being able to read to, dance with, help with homework, and bathe 3 beautiful children.

How is this possible???  The 4-year-old had a friend over for a couple hours, keeping him entertained in the basement, the 1-year-old took a nice long nap, the 7-year-old did his homework without complaining and played nicely with his brothers, and the mommy stayed home all day and kept the computer off (until now, so I could gloat!)

Most days I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water.  I needed a day like today!

No comments: