Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quick Road Trip

It is nice to be close enough to make quick last minute visits.  A couple weeks ago the boys had school off and Aaron was traveling for work, so I decided to run down to Twin Falls, drop my Mom's birthday present, stay the night with the in-laws and swing by Hailey to see my sis and her kids the next day.  We went into Sun Valley for lunch and to walk around the shops -- and buy way too much sugar!  Fun to be with cousins.

 Kamie has become quite the horse whisperer!  I never thought I'd be following her into a barn!
 The boys loved it!
 Caleb loved their new kitty.
 Not sure the kitty loved him...
 He was really excited when his cousin showed him how to hold the kitty behind it's neck like its mommy!  Poor kitty.
Quick trip, but so fun.  We made it home in time to eat leftovers with Daddy - who's work trip had been cut short.

No comments: