Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, September 25, 2014

First Day of School

I had really mixed feelings about school starting this year.  It's nice to have a little break from 4 boys, but I don't love having to get everyone up and out the door in the morning... I was ready for some kind of schedule, but school nights get so busy...2 boys home during the day is nice, but Caleb really needs a playmate.  Do I sound crazy?  Yeah, motherhood is doing that to me.
 
Ready or not, the first day of school came.

Wesley 1st Grade
Dillon 4th Grade
I rode over to the school with them.  There's such a fun excitement in the air on the first day of school.
I even snuck in to Mrs. Ball's class,
and Mr. Roesler's.
Caleb really wanted to be part of the fun.

 It was a long week before it was really his turn to go to preschool.
He was so ready and so excited to see Mrs. Patricia.  She's awesome!


 These kids are growing up so fast!  Love all my school boys!

No comments: