Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dillon is ONE DECADE!

My oldest is TEN YEARS OLD! That makes me feel old.  Hard to believe I've been a mommy that long.  His birthday celebrations lasted a couple days.  On Saturday the 16th he had a party with some friends.  We loaded 9 boys and Aaron into the van and sent them off to the Aquarium.
 Then back to our place for presents, pizza and cupcakes.

 Sunday morning his presents were waiting for him.
 He got mainly Legos and Star Wars stuff.


 He also got a fish!  We let him pick it out the day before.  His name is Flame.
 That night we went to our friends' (Allens) for smores and took cake with us.
 He felt pretty old lighting his own candles!

Dillon is great.  He has a super sweet side and I get compliments from others all the time about him treating their young children nicely.  He is such a great reader.  I am continually amazed how quickly he gets through novels.  He loves reading the Warrior and Wings of Fire series. He's improving at piano and gave baseball one more shot this year.  I'm glad I get to be his mom.  Love you Dillon!

1 comment:

Becky R. said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's 10! I guess it's been almost 8 years since we lived by you! What a handsome guy! Happy Birthday Dillon!