Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, October 28, 2013

Family Pictures 2013 and a lil' update

Somehow I haven't gotten around to posting these yet.  Better late than never!










I am so grateful for my 4 handsome boys!  They make every day exciting! Dillon is turning into quite the grown up boy.  I've been so impressed with his sensitivity to others lately.  He has the best heart.  Wesley is pure boy.  He's constantly popping into character.  One moment he's karate chopping and then next he's searching for dinosaur bones.  I love that kid!  Caleb is one of a kind.  He is into everything all the time.  He has personality bursting out his ears and loves to make people laugh.  He'll say funny things, make funny faces, whatever to get a giggle.  He makes friends real quick!  Wherever we go, people love him.  Not as much as I do though!  Aaron is working super hard these days and I'm so grateful.  He also tries to squeeze in every moment with the boys that he can.  They love hearing their daddy read Harry Potter with all his fun voices.  He's just the best.

I'm one blessed lady!  Love my boys!

No comments: