Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, October 13, 2013

September Highlights

I've gotten pretty lazy in the blogging department, so I am going to attempt to catch up.  Here are a few highlights of September:
We got a new swing set!
 Aaron had a birthday
 (I need to point out what an awesome dad Aaron is, letting Caleb be part of every step.  He's just the best!)
 Apparently this is how we celebrate...
The boys had lots of fun in Daddy's new (old) jeep, especially once he got the top off!
Caleb's tricycle broke so he moved onto the big bike!
 We explored Boise on foot and on bikes
 Face painting at a church activity
 So fun to be with cousins!
 Caleb missed out on the fun and requested his own glasses when he saw the big boys.
The boys had a night with cousins while Mom and Dad went to the temple and I think they had fun!
 We got to be part of this special day!
 I was so grateful to be able to witness the sealing of little Lily into the Tucker family.  What a beautiful thing. It's always so wonderful to be in the temple with family. So glad that girl will be with us forever.
September is always one of my favorite months and I feel like it went by way too fast.  We're slowly getting settled in our new home.
 
We've already had some October fun, so I'll try to get another post up soon.

No comments: