Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, February 15, 2008

Heather's Wedding

Heather was a beautiful bride!
Family photo shoot...the cute little girl is Autumn, Derrick's daughter
(Notice my belly sticking out!!! and my cute new red shoes!)
Nan and Brittany at the reception
It's always so fun to squeeze my cute Grandma Hobbs
Last weekend I flew out to Utah for Heather's marriage to Derrick Pair. I met up with Brittany, Richelle and Mom in the Atlanta airport and it was fun to travel with them. Everything about the wedding was beautiful, especially Heather. Heather and Derrick looked so great together and I look forward to getting to know him better. It was so fun to see family and I did surprisingly well without either of my boys. Aaron got to play Mr. Mom all weekend and did an incredible job. Thank you to Aaron!
After a morning swim at the hotel and lots of fun together, Mom, Richelle and Britt flew back to Charlotte on Saturday afternoon. That night my cute brother, Jason, and I had a little date night. We did sealings at the Salt Lake temple (surrounded by couples in-love) and went to dinner. Jason called me on Valentine's Day and said, "I thought back on a time when we gazed into each others eyes across the altar and decided I better call and wish you a happy Valentine's Day!" It was fun to spend some one-on-one time with him.
Sunday morning I was able to meet up with my friend Melodie and go to Music and the Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Wow! They are so fun to listen to any time, but it is an even more incredible experience when you get to hear them in person. I was so glad we went. A special thank you to Melodie for making that possible, and also taking me to the airport afterward.
It was a fun weekend! So great to see family and friends and spend some time in the beautiful Salt Lake temple. It was wonderful to see my boys when I got home. Dillon kept saying, "I miss you Mommy."

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Natalie, I had a blast with you last weekend! Thanks for thinking of me!

Christine said...

Your family is so beautiful, Natalie, thanks for sharing.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Natalie,

you and your sister look SO much alike. Her dress was beautiful! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I think Derrick was my best friend as a kid. At least he has the right name and he looks like my friend. We went to school together but then he moved away when his dad was stationed in Okinawa. He has a brother named Chris. I've looked all over the internet and this is the first time I've seen any reference to him. I was wondering if you would mind passing on my email address to him if he is the right guy. Sorry to post this as a comment to your blog but I don't know how else to contact you let alone him. Anyway, my name is Derick Groves and my email is just may name at yahoo dot com. If I've got the wrong guy I apologize. Thank you either way.