Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, February 29, 2008

IT'S A...



...NOTHER BOY!!
Yes, Dillon is going to have a little brother. We're really excited, but I am really going to be outnumbered now--3 to 1! At least I don't have to buy a new wardrobe for this little one. The only problem is that we are totally stumped on boy names. So we are open to any suggestions. It just needs to sound good with the middle name of Hobbs. Every day Aaron comes home with a new list of names, but we still have yet to find one we're both excited about. Good thing we still have 3+ months to figure this out.
(I apologize for the poor picture quality. I ended up taking a snapshot of the ultrasound pics.)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! Another cute boy. I've been thinking the same thing... having a girl would be great, but I look at all the little boy clothes I have and hope I get to use them again. But I don't have to think about that right now. :)

Charlie was almost David, William, Henry, Adam or Samuel. The name Charlie had been on my list for a long time (it was my great-grandpa's name), but Dave didn't decide he liked it until about two hours before Charlie was born, and it just seemed to fit. If we had to name another boy today he would probably be Henry.

I like that you're using Hobbs as a middle name. If we would have done that we'd have a little Charlie Brown. :) Maybe we'll use Brown in the future, though.

Okay, enough from me. Congratulations!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Well since we are still undecided on our names I'll share the long list of boys we like: Ashton, Chase, Kamen, Caleb, Keagan, Keenan,Robert (Bobby put a plug in for robert :o) ) and there is more but I can't think of them right now. Cograts and Good luck!

Elysa said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to hear news from our friends in Charlottesville. I hope you are loving life with Aaron as a third year.

Heather Palmer said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun to have another little boy! Gannon says to show him some love and name him after him. :)

Maile said...

Congrats!! Thanks for the phone call--oh wait, I didn't get one. He he. Lorelei has a suggestion for a name: Collin. I don't know where it came from, but there you go.

jenny said...

cOnGrAtUlaTiOnS!!

We are so excited for you guys. What a crazy, busy, exciting time!

You look so great!

Oh, I totally agree with the name Collin ;)