Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008


I continued my tradition of making a fun breakfast in bed for Aaron. This time I made heart-shaped french toast. I took it into our room while I sang "Happy Valentine's Day" to the tune of Happy Birthday. Dillon was helping by carrying the syrup. When he heard me singing he said, "Happy Birthday Daddy!" We tried to explain that it was Valentine's Day for everyone, not just Daddy but I still think he thought it was Aaron's special day.
The Goodes watched Dillon so we could go out to dinner on Valentines Day. We went to a restaurant on the downtown mall called Rapture. The food was delicious!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi Natalie! It sounds like you guys had a blast. How's Virginia? Dillon is so cute...and one on the way? Congrats!

Heather Palmer said...

Those heartshaped pancakes are a cute idea!!! Fun!

Debbie and Bobby said...

What a good wife you are!! Thanks for the birthday wish! How far along are you? you look really good