Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Presenting...the Acappellate Opinions!

Aaron and I have had the chance to sing with the law school's acappella group this year called The Acappellate Opinions. We are so glad we got involved. It's been a blast. On Monday we had our first annual full-length concert. The quality isn't awesome and, in our opinion, doesn't do the performance justice :), but I'm posting a couple video clips of some of the songs we were more heavily involved in. We couldn't fit it all on one post, so another video will follow in the next post.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You both sound so great!

Becky R. said...

You guys did a great job, I wish I would been able to go. You are so talented!

Micah-n-Holly said...

That was awesome you guys! Thanks for sharing! We LOVE your blog, by the way. I think we found it through Kim Porter's:)

Keep SMiling!
Holly and Micah Gray
http://micahandholly2005.blogspot.com/

Our Unique Family said...

Hey there Natalie I don't know if you remeber me its April Thueson now Durham we went to school together. I came across your blog through Emily. Your family is so cute, congrats on the up coming baby. I just had my second in Feb. a little boy. I have a little girl and now my little boy. You can check out my blog if you would like at murrietadurhams.blogspot.com

Workmans said...

Hey! It's Chad Workman. Look at you two Madrigals! Sounds great. Call me or email me pronto chadwworkman@yahoo.com or 208-251-1672. I hope all is well!