Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Warm Weather

It finally warmed up in Virginia this week. Dillon's friend Lucy came over to play so I thought I'd pull out our little pool and try to keep things under control since neither of them had a swimsuit on. The top picture is how things started and you'll see below how things ended up. I should have known you can't tell two toddlers just to put their feet in. Poor Lucy had to borrow a pair of Dillon's undies for the ride home.
The next day I went out and bought Dillon a new swimsuit that will fit him this year. He's already used it quite a bit. I love that it is warming up, but I know I'll be complaining about the heat soon...especially in my pregnant state.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Aaron & Natalie, it's Laura (Arrington) Myers...good to see you both again. Dillon is a cute kid, and congrats on the new baby! Hope you're both doing well. My blog is toddandlauramyers.blogspot.com.