Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Big Trip: Part 1--Utah

We left on the 11th and flew in to Salt Lake where we stayed with my sister and got to meet our new little nephew--Bradley. He is adorable and Heather is such a great little mommy.
Wesley loved giving kisses to Baby Bradley... ...and holding him too (please excuse my bed-head!)
Sweet little boy
The next morning we buzzed down to Orem to see my grandparents for an hour or so. They are just the greatest. There is something so relaxing about their home. I could stay there all day.
I love this picture!
I'm so mad this one isn't in focus!
Wesley is just really fun to squeeze
Me and my grandparents! Don't they look great!
As we left town, we drove by and showed Dillon the hospital where he was born. A nice little walk down memory lane for me!!
We drove back to Salt Lake, met up with Lindsay and took her little boy Chandler with us and headed to Idaho.
Stay tuned...

No comments: