Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, May 24, 2010

This is the birthday that never ends...

My sweet Dillon turned 5! Because his birthday fell in the middle of our big trip, he ended up with not one, but THREE birthday parties. Before we left town, we had a small get together at his favorite restaurant--All Aboard Diner. He didn't know where we were driving...
but when he figured it out, he was pretty excited! He had the funniest expression on his face as the train brought out his cupcake
Dillon was excited to have friends and cousins there to celebrate with us.
Presents!
Party #2 was in Idaho with his grandparents and extended family.
Lots of voices there to sing "Happy Birthday..."
Grandparents and the birthday boy
Dillon's actual birthday was the day we flew from Idaho to Hawaii. A long day of travel! So long, at one point he asked, "Is it still my birthday? This is the longest day ever!"
So Party #3 was hosted by my awesome sister in Hawaii. She went all out and got all kinds of fun Thomas decorations, etc. A fun Welcome to the island for all of us.
Fun to be with cousins we haven't seen for almost 2 years
I can't believe he's FIVE! He is such a great kid and the best traveller in the world. He always has been. He is super sweet and really aware of his mommy's feelings most of the time. He's an awesome cuddler and a great big brother. I love you Dillon. Happy Birthday--again!

2 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy B-day to Dillon!! I agree that he is such a cute little boy, and I hope that I can celebrate my birthday for that long sometime!

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy B-day to Dillon!! I agree that he is such a cute little boy, and I hope that I can celebrate my birthday for that long sometime!