Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guess who's...

Riding a bike...
WITHOUT training wheels!!!!
Go Dillon!
I'm so proud of my big boy. Last week I decided it was time to try, so I put on my running shoes and we headed out. It didn't take him long at all--maybe 20 minutes--of me running next to him and then he just took off! I expected a lot more whining in the process. When he'd lose his balance and run off into the grass he'd just start laughing. He's still a little wobbly on the starts, but all in all, doing a great job. I love you Dill. You're such a cool kid! Just about ready for Kindergarten if you ask me!!!

3 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Way to go Dillon!!! So cool. Those pictures of him are priceless. Way to capture the fun moment Nan. You are such an awesome Mom.

Rebecca said...

Woo hoo! I can just see him laughing as he ran into the grass. What a great attitude! He's such a cool boy.

Becky R. said...

That's great! Way to go Dillon!