Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Richelle Part 3: The Beach

We ventured into the city to North Ave Beach with Richelle. It's always so fun be in the middle of the city and the beach at the same time. We love Chicago!
The water was freezing, but somehow it didn't stop us. (But notice I'm only in up to my calves!)
I couldn't believe Wesley was brave enough to pour it on his head! I wish this wasn't crooked, cause I think it's a cool pic of Richelle soaking up the sun and enjoying a phone conversation.
City boys
Dillon loves the water
Squeezes from my sweet Wesley! Beach days are always exhausting, but I think we all had a good time. Thanks for motivating us to do it Shell.

2 comments:

Becca B said...

I love Chicago! I love the city at Christmas time when it's snowing and I love the city in the middle of the summer when you can spend a day at the beach.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Every time I see an updated pic of Wesley...he looks even more of a mini-Aaron. Wow! So cute.

Looks like you guys had tons of fun with your sis!