Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Richelle Part 1: Taste of Chicago

My sister Richelle made a last minute decision to join us for the 4th of July. The first of many fun outings was to the Taste of Chicago. Aaron stayed home to work and let Wesley sleep so it was just the three of us. Dillon always loves when he's the only kid around to give attention to. Plus, we got to ride the train, which is always a treat.
This was a cute little fountain just to the south of the Art Museum near Grant Park Me and my boy on the carousel
A nice balloon artist handed these balloons to Dillon. I love this picture of Dillon and his aunt.
Happy boy, enjoying a treat by Buckingham Fountain
It was sooo hot--the watermelon Italian Ice was a lifesaver.
Buckingham fountain and a fun view of the South Loop
We wore him out---Dillon crashed on the train ride home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pic of Dillion sleeping...I wish I could sleep like that when someone is driving or Im on the train....

Robert and Jamie said...

You all look so great!! I can't believe how much the boys have grown since even last fall...