Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day of First Grade

My little Dillon started first grade this week!! The night before I packed his lunch for the first time, not knowing that lunch would actually be his favorite part of the day -- that's all he talks about when he gets home. He came into my room at 7:00 AM completely dressed, shoes and all, and said, "I think we should go get some breakfast." The bus comes just after 8:00, so we had plenty of time to take pictures. Sorry about the overload of pictures. He was a pretty fun to photograph.
He lost his other front tooth just a couple days before school started! He also took a good fall on the cement, hence the scab on his chin.
This kid has got personality!
The bus stops right in front of our house --awesome!
And off he goes! I can't believe my little boy goes to school ALL DAY! He had a great first couple of days and I've heard great things about his teacher, so I think we're in for a great year! I love my Dill!

No comments: