Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, August 22, 2011

Stay-cation: Part I

Aaron had a few more days of paternity leave to use, so we decided to take a little "stay-cation." Our first outing was to a nearby water park -- Cypress Cove. The boys LOVED it!
Wesley loved jumping from the side. He'd give himself "2 thumbs up" after a good jump. And there was one slide he was tall enough for that he loved! Each time he came down he'd say, "That was so fun! It was funner than I thought!"
Caleb liked the Lazy River
...and just being really cute.
Dillon loved everything, especially the slides. He could go down all the big ones. Unfortunately I didn't get too many pictures of him. But it was a great day.

And I even got to swim a couple laps which really made my day -- I miss swimming!!!!

No comments: