Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautiful Autumn Day

Today was gorgeous! 75-80 degrees with a slight breeze. Awesome! It had cooled down and I was sure summer was gone for good, but it came back one more time for us. Dillon didn't have school (teacher inservice), so I had to take advantage of our free day. We walked to the park for a nice little picnic and play time. I am going to soak up every bit of this while it lasts.
The boys had the playground to themselves and loved every minute! Strawberries, mmmm!
This little guy had fun too -- rolling around on the blanket and trying to get to the edge so he could grab onto the grass!
On the way home I took some pics of the beautiful trees.
We made another trip to a different park later in the day with some friends.
I love Fall -- just wish it wasn't followed by a really long, miserable winter. I feel myself getting anxious already. But I'm grateful for today. And grateful to have 3 cute little boys to share it with -- even if one of them did poop his pants forcing us to go home early (no it wasn't the diapered one). Beautiful day, beautiful world, beautiful family...

1 comment:

Becky R. said...

Wow, it does look like the perfect fall day. Our leaves haven't really started changing here, I'm excited for the color. I love fall!