Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

This has been the holiday that never ends. It started with a Halloween themed playgroup last Wednesday (of which I already posted pics). The next event was the party at Wesley's preschool. He was the cutest cowboy EVER! And Wes is a pretty good cowboy name if you ask me.

I was one of the parents that helped with the party. It's always fun to get an inside view of your kids at school. Wes is a pretty good boy.
The next event was on Friday -- the Trunk or Treat at our church. Behold the fabulous costumes! (notice Wesley had a costume change, also notice the super cute bags my sisters sent) Not sure who that guy in the suit is!
Cruella and her puppies!
(Yes, this is the third time we've done this, I couldn't resist)
Dillon had a blast with the donuts. I think he ate FIVE!
Trunk to trunk is so much faster than door to door.
The most exciting thing on Saturday is that I let the boys wear their costumes to the grocery store. The next holiday event was on Sunday -- our little tradition of Dinner in a Pumpkin. It turned out pretty awesome this year. And my sweet friends added a delicious salad and absolutely beautiful homemade rolls to the menu (I should have got a picture of those). Dessert was pumpkin bars and Carmel Apple Cider! YUM!
While the pumpkin was cooking we had some fun carving pumpkins.
Dillon loves playing with the seeds.Awesome dad! Great picture!
The finished products
The fun continued today. We ran over to Dillon's school to see him in the parade.
Caleb enjoyed the show!
And later we all headed out to Trick or Treat. This is a shot of some of the neighborhood kids.
Wesley loved the whole thing. He kept yelling things like "I got another one of these kinds!"
We were significantly slower than the older neighborhood kids and ended up venturing on our own back toward the house.
Dillon and Wesley were great.
Cute puppy in the stroller
All in all, it was a great Halloween. I can't believe the holiday season is on its way!

3 comments:

Carol C. Lambert said...

Fun to catch up with your cute family! Just wished we lived closer. We'll see all of you at the wedding!
Give Aaron a big hug from Auntie Carol! Love you all.

Sarah and Trent said...

So cute!! You are an incredible Cruella with darling puppies :)

Shannon said...

This is the cutest idea! I love the puppy costumes!!