Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Monday, March 26, 2012

11 Months Old and a birthday

My baby, who's not much of a baby anymore, is 11 months old today! We had some record breaking temps this month so we were able to get out to the park quite a bit. Caleb LOVES to swing.
And he LOVES to eat -- especially his little baby food squeezies. He literally inhales them! He loves to crawl around and explore. And he has much more fun doing it now that...
...he can walk! He took his first steps on March 4th and hasn't slowed down since. We've counted up to 30 steps in a row. He likes to step forward with his right foot and then catch up with his left -- a cute little shuffle.
And he still loves to get into everything and make messes. His new favorite is opening the toilet lid! Yuk!
Love our little man!

Oh yeah, and today is my birthday too. We enjoyed cake with friends on Saturday evening.
And then my awesome hubby totally spoiled me today. Aaron took the day off of work! He made the syrup for my blueberry french toast and changed the first diaper of the day! And then he took me on a shopping date for some much needed new clothes! We went to the outlets and the poor guy acted as my camel carrying around all my bags of stuff -- yes, I do have the best husband in the world!
We worked up quite the appetite so we stopped for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. The best part was the country music! I suddenly felt like I was in Idaho!
Aaron got the messy ribs- yum!
And he made sure to tell them it was my birthday, at which point they brought out a saddle for me to sit on while our server hooted and hollered and "Yee-haw"ed.

It was a great birthday!

No comments: