Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa: Part 3

Blessing Day
My sweet neighbor came over to take a few pictures of the crew before church. Unfortunately Wesley did not want to cooperate at all -- but at least it's documented, right?!
Our priesthood boys:
An attempt at a family picture The "man" of the hour
Dillon always has a smile for us!
Wesley is a different story -- good thing he's so dang cute.
The most photogenic grandparents in the world! I LOVE this picture.
It was soooo wonderful to have some family here for this important day. And I've had several people comment what a wonderful blessing Aaron gave. I'm so grateful he's my "priesthood man." It was nice to have the help at church, too. Lori came and asked me for a diaper (and new outfit!) half way through the 3-hour block -- I loved having her around! Don helped dress the boys that morning. And Luke decided to join the party last minute. He's in Tennessee for the summer. I'm so glad he came. What a stud. I have the greatest in laws in the world!

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Cute, cute pictures! Looks like it was a great visit. So glad they were able to go see you guys. And Nan I think you look great! Seriously, so good. oh...and I have that same shirt...the gray flower Hawaii one you were wearing in the picture with Lindsay. Great minds think alike!!!