Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

36 weeks pregnant!

I couldn't decide whether or not to post this picture, but it's kind of fun to compare it with the picture I posted 10 weeks ago. My belly (and every other part of me) is definitely growing. The other night Dillon had a hard time trying to push me on the swing. As he grunted he said,"Mommy, your belly is too big!" That says it all!
I just can't believe I'm getting so close. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and have officially starting effacing and dilating so I guess I'm actually going to have this baby! I have mixed feelings--Excited to meet this little one; Scared about having two children; Wanting to cling to every moment with Dillon; Excited to see Dillon as a big brother; Ready to get this baby out; Little worried about labor, etc. etc. Lots of adventure ahead. I hope Dillon survives all the changes in a short amount of time. He's my little buddy and I'm sure he'll be a great helper!
(I never loved our baby ticker, so I finally changed it. Better late than never, right?)

8 comments:

Bret said...

Natalie, How are you and Aaron doing? I saw your link on Emily (Brown) Miller's blog. I can not believe you two are on child #2. Tell Araon congrats on graduating Law School. Well got to go, just thought I would say hello. Here is my wife's bolg: http://dutchwitch.livejournal.com/ and you can also check us out on facebook.

Bret Parrish

Christine said...

You look great! Not long now - and I'm sure it will all be better than you expect.

The Olsons said...

You look great! You are such a great mom already!!! This will be a cake walk for you!

Becky R. said...

You look great Natalie! I would be having all those same feelings if I were you. Good luck with everything, and I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Chandler!

Debbie and Bobby said...

You do look really good! my face gets so chubby when I am pregnant and you don't at all, I'm jealous! Good luck with all the fun chances and let us know how it goes:o)

Makenzie Iorg said...

Nat, you look so cute. It's funny for me to think I had a belly like yours. You seem to forget so fast. I can't wait to see your new little one.

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Nan~
I think you said it all! I agree completely. I am scared, excited, worried and every other word that can describe it. Ty has had a hard time with the changes of moving so I am also afraid of the changes the baby will bring. You look so good. I am huge and getting bigger as I sit here. I hope we go on the same day. May I could steel your name too, we still don't have one! Well I guess we have one that we could possibly use but not too sure. I am finally going to the doc this week for the first time in about 8 weeks. Good luck, keep us posted. We love you!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you're so close! I remember feeling the same way before my #2 arrived. I presume I'll feel somewhat the same every time we anticipate the arrival of a new little one. I hope it all goes smoothly for you--and that Dillon adjusts well, too!