Chandler Fam

Chandler Fam

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jason & Diana's Wedding

My little brother, Jason, got married last Saturday in Raleigh, NC. The bride and groom were very happy and it was a wonderful day. It was a miracle that I was able to make it, but I really should not have been allowed to be in pictures in my current state. Sorry these pictures are kind of small. Just click on them to see a larger view.
Check out my sassy mom! She's the best. Notice how all the sisters are coordinated in black. We didn't plan it, so it must be because we're related or maybe it's because we all have the same mother who has taught us that black is the most slenderizing color!
The photographer told us to have some attitude in this sibling picture. What do you think? Check out my awesome husband. How many men are willing to straighten the train? (What can I say, I guess formal wear is just in my blood.)
This family pictures captures us pretty well. Aaron looks HOT (as in shiny forehead and sweaty pits), I look HUGE (at 39 weeks pregnant I think she looks dang good!) and Dillon is sucking his thumb so you can't see how CUTE he really is (hopefully he's still cute after the thumb-sucking gives him buck teeth)!

2 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

You look so good Natalie! Good luck with the excitement that is soon to come!

Brianne Jensen said...

Holy Crap... Can't believe you made the trip down there for the wedding! You are amazing! We keep checking in to see if baby Chandler has made his apperance yet, we can't wait for your big news. Until then we'll be sending good vibes your way. Love you guys! Good luck!